For maintenance requests, download the maintenance form below. If your maintenance request is an emergency situation (see below), please contact me straight away on 0412 446 522 as well as completing this form.
We have a wonderful stable of registered builders and tradespeople who work directly with CQ Executive Properties. We have vetted our sub contractors and feel they meet and exceed industry standards.
Priority is given to emergency situations over general repair issues. We will keep you informed of the progress of your claim.
Examples of emergency situations are:
- Burst water service or a serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory service
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
- Fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- Serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the premisesAll other repairs are considered to be routine repairs.