Lodge Maintenance Requests The Easy Way
Using the Maintenance Manager app or web page, you can now report issues directly to your property manager and include photos and detailed information. In addition, you can check the status of any request 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet or via the website.
Download the Maintenance Manager app and follow the prompts. https://www.mmgr.com.au/tenants
***If your maintenance request is an emergency, please contact 0407 632 219.
Priority is given to emergency situations over general repair issues. We will keep you informed of the progress of your claim.
How to report a maintenance issue using the App + web page..
How do I report maintenance issues?
First time users:
Create your own account using your email address and selecting a unique password.
When an issue is identified:
- Open the Tenant Maintenance App or Tenant Web Portal
- Click Report an issue on the app or complete the form on the web page
- Select the type of issue
- Write a detailed, specific description (or use voice to text input on your mobile)(eg. Don’t just put leaky tap, is it the hot or cold tap, shower or bath etc. The more detail the better!)
- Take a photo(s) or add a file (if required)
- Press Send Request
How will I know the status of my request
Once you have submitted a maintenance issue using the App or Web Portal, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your request.
If the request progresses, you will also receive emails to advise what is happening, when trade suppliers have been assigned, which trades person will be attending to the job and the scheduled date for the work etc.
You can also check the status of the job at any time either on the app or web portal and view past requests.
Job completion and verification
Once the maintenance issue has been attended to, you may receive an email to advise you that the trade supplier has informed us that the job is complete.
If you receive a verification request, please respond and let us know if there are any issues with the work that has been done.
You can confirm completion using via the app, web portal or via the email link.
Where possible, please attach a photo of the finished job for the property manager & landlord. You can also add a note to the property manager if required.
We look forward to working with you to simplify the handling of maintenance tasks, saving you time, hassle and keeping you, our valued customer, better informed.
Examples of emergency situations are:
- Burst water service or a serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory service
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
- Fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- Serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the premises. All other repairs are considered to be routine repairs.
We have a wonderful team of registered builders and tradespeople who work directly with CQ Executive Properties. We have vetted our sub contractors and feel they meet and exceed industry standards.